Holiday... celebrate! Happy 4th of July Americans!


Only 2 more days left of the work week which is so great! Don't we all love those?!

So I don't have too much planned and nor do I want to. I'd like to just relax and keep it chill.

I have a concert to go to on Thursday night.... Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros!!! Only one of my favorite indie folk bands! Alex Ebert you are beautiful and I love that you overcame some past substance abuse you are very strong willed and a great artist. Someone won them at work and gave them to me because... let's face it I'm broke and I love this band so they were kind enough to give out a little charity.

 
My daughter Brooklyn wants to go to the Stone Bank Parade on Friday July 3rd. Starts at 11am I would rather go to the pool if it's going to be hot out. She is very stubborn like me which is obviously going to cause issues later on in life. We will compromise I'm sure and do both.


I'd like to go on the boat or hike this weekend at Pewitt’s Gorge. I don't know I just want to get out of the city for a little while. Big fish in a small pond.  Really annoyed by some people that just don't know when to shut the f up. People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks... I think that's the saying. Either way I will be enjoying myself this lovely weekend! Hope you do the same! Love & Peace!


HAPPY 4th OF JULY!
 


Comments

Popular Posts