Ugh Monday....



Well the weekend shaped up to be a great one.. I did not make it to Lapham peak but that's ok. Sometimes you just can't do it all. I am looking forward to this week though. It is the first day of summer school for my oldest daughter Brooklyn. She is taking Math, Reading, French, Sign language and Science. She hopes to be a vet one day so I told her "keep your head in the books and out of the drama school brings.

 Summerfest kicks off in a few days and I'm excited to go a few times (hopefully) I am also working during the fest. UBER GIRL! I'll be working from 1030 to 230am most nights to make sure people get home safely. It's great money too! I want to go see Andrew McMahon Thursday night at the U.S Cellular stage. Santigold is on my list of people to see as well. So many amazing acts this year. Stevie Wonder and Kendrick Lamar would be epic but cash flow is not available so I'll have to pass on those unless someone takes me for free haha (doubtful).

OH so I did go to this new work out place (new for me). It's in the third ward downtown Milwaukee on Water St. The Barre Code, it is a mixture of ballet and core strength some cardio and let me just say OMG I was sore the next day like you wouldn't believe it was AWESOME! For sure going back, very clean, friendly and the teacher was so easy to follow throughout the 45 min class!

I also signed up for IPSY!! They send you makeup every month based on what you like and it's $10 www.Ipsy.com

 Get your workout on... it is summer after all! $8 dollar drop in classes but book online as they fill up quickly


www.thebarrecode.com


Check the line up and go experience the amazing sounds of summerfest. www.summerfest.com

Comments

Popular Posts