Weekend activites include but not limited to the following


Good Morning!  So the weekend here! Weather is going to be in the mid-70's with high in the upper 80's but enough with that.. So tonight I have a business meeting with a great friend Royal who owns Empowered MKE a fitness studio/boot camp instructor. We will be discussing Isagenix and all the benefits of the product. I got to pick the location for dinner which is always really fun for me since im such a foodie! So we are headed to North Ave in Tosa to Juniper 61. I’ll include the website in the links so you can check out the seasonal options they offer. It is one of my favorites. Saturday morning I’ll get up super early around... 6:30am I know that sounds lame but really it's not because.... I am going hiking at Lapham peak in Delafield which will be a nice cool morning workout. I think I’ll drag along Justin to accompany me in case I get lost... lol After Hiking I have 4 appointments... which I am in desperate need of!! Massage/facial and Mani/pedi all at the fabulous salon on wells Street called east town spa & salon. I got these as a Mother's day gift. So yay me, it’s a fun pamper day! Summer Solstice is Saturday and that means North ave. will shut down and local bands, and beer stands will be set up in the streets for an all-night party!! EAST STAGE IS WHERE I’LL BE: *5:45 CANOPIES *7:00 DELTA ROUTINE *8:15 GGOOLLDD *9:45 NEW AGE NARCISSISM All really exceptional local bands and groups! I’ve seen GGOOLLDD a few times now and they always kill it on stage. NAN is wildly beautiful and gets the crowed jacked up! I love the energy they bring! So if you see me buy me a drink because let's face it I’m broke haha jk but seriously maybe one Riverwest stein would be good karma for you. Xo Sunday BLOODY SUNDAY! Cruising down to CHI TOWN!! For Logan square market which is said to be spectacular! Definitely want some Tacos and coronas too. Maybe stop at Buffalo exchange or pop into Zara to see about getting some new summer stuff. Looking forward to a fun weekend! Stay blessed, stay safe and keep smiling your soul is beautiful~ Let it shine! http://www.theeastside.org/happenings/summer-soulstice

Comments

Popular Posts