Blog to remember

So it was brought to my attention that my blog really has no point... duh. I know that is why it's so me sometimes I just type to type. I am not politically correct nor am I trying to really capture an audience for a future talk show. I mean I'm a 30 year old mom of 2 that lives in the midwest. Pretty basic .... well I dont try to be but it just seems like I run with the masses here.

So trust me you are not telling me something I don't already know... her blog is pretty mundane and the point to it is irrelevent. Cool.. Bye.

Anyway.... How bout that Packers game last night!!

My daughter Julianna (my baby) turned 3 last night and I was taken back by how fast time goes by.
It's bittersweet to watch your kids grow up. I miss her as a little baby, now she swats at me and says weird stuff like "Damn it lola dont bark" (not a proud parent moment when your kid throws out swear words at the dog) oh well she is a sweet princess who got an AWESOME new bike that I did not put together but my amazingly handsome partner Nick. :-)

Well Peace out girl scout

Comments

Popular Posts