Ladies and Gents! Start your CROCK POTS!!

So I don't know about you but I love crock pots they are super easy to use, you rarely can F up a recipe. Reasons why I love the crock pot (not in a particular order)

1. easy
2. delicious
3. clean up is quick
4. leave it on for hours
5. busy moms have no time to slave over a stove
6. easy to store it in fridge for leftover purposes
7. transportable
8. um.... easy.. oh Wait that is number 1. ha!

ok I have a Hamilton Beach crock pot (slow cooker for politically correct snobs)


                                    Isn't she a beaut!!? ^^^^ It's like every mom's dream appliance!


So I obviously love Pintrest for good recipes but I also find that just searching in google " Easy crock pot recipes" or "simple" "5 ingredients" also gets you to some good ones. I'm all about low cost, low maintenance and delicious tasting meals.. Duh aren't we all? ok so any who!!!!!!! Here is a link for some of the best ideas to start cookin it up in the CROCK POT!






This is me with short hair... in clip art form.


Comments

Popular Posts