Podcasts… love em or leave em?


I love this one…. “Women of the Hour” - Lena Dunham

Not only did I fall in love with her personality and her hilarious character on “Girls” an HBO series that debuted a few years ago.

She tells it like it is, has an amazing book that I read in a week … ok fine I’m a slow reader and it took me 3 weeks. But it is soooo good. She is very relatable and stands up for herself and she is a feminist! I Love how funny , and charismatic she is. If you don’t know her or maybe think she is too much then you are dumb ha jk that was rude but seriously. Give her a few minutes of her time I know you will laugh and pee or maybe even cry and pee, but mostly pee your pants because she is that HILARIOUS!
Now go and be amazing!
Happy Friday!

Christmas is 34 days away and the New Year is well right behind that so make goals, and try something new such as:

  • DIY – Face masks, Lip balm, or soap
  • Write a comic book
  • Catfish someone
  • Adopt a rat and name him after your ex hahaha
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts