Amy Schuuuuuuuuuuuuuumer!!!!

So Amy Schumer, live in action in Milwaukee. Talking about all things inappropriate and hilarious!
First off I love her cheese curd, PBR sippin, shot takin references because let's be honest...
That is all WI is right? ha no not really but I'm a fan of all 3 of those things. She was her
short dress-wearing, wine straight from the bottle kinda gal. Made me and 2 friends Kayla, & Katie
laugh, cry, and have to pee! Wait that was the Coors Light. But all in all my $40 dollar seats were well worth it. It was a very pleasant Christmas present to myself. We went to the rumpus room after which is one of my fav places. Beer battered fish fry, rumaki, beer, oh and flatbread pizza... trying to get a lil' winter layer on for when the temps dip below -14 degrees. No for real though it was by some luck I was able to drink at Fink's after consuming all of that delectable food. So go see Amy LIVE in raunchy action pretend to double dutch into a vag and laugh your little asses off!

Cheers to AMY SCHUMER, MILWAUKEE, and my 2 gal pals! love you, bitches!


                                                                  Kayla, Katie, Me

Comments