Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Resolutions... bucket list... goals?

 
Well I am happy to end 2015 and pleased to see a new year ahead of me. Here's a recap of 2015 quickly.... I have many more but I don't want to bore you.

  • 1. Daughter turned 11 on January 29th 2015 had an eight girl sleep over and they had a blast
  • 2. Went to FL to visit my sister Nicole and her family
  • 3. Divorced was finalized (still shelling out money to my lawyer though)
  • 4. Went to opening day at Miller Park with Taran had a ton of fun and got kicked out of hanks house
  • 5. Went Hiking at Devils lake with Anaka
  • 6. Saw Tame Impala, Ed Sharpe & Magnetic zeros, Amy Schumer, Avett Brothers, Kings of Leon
  • 7. Went to Chicago a few times, one was for my Birthday weekend which was amazing! Finally went to Door county! I love it
  • 8. My daughter turned 3 years old and had a Build a Bear party!
  • 9. Experienced Colorado for the first time with my amazing boyfriend Nick! Hiked, and zip-lined
  • 10. Had many fun family times with my sisters, and mom
  • 11. Met amazing, beautiful and kind souls this year
_____________________________________________________________________________________
2016...

What I am most looking forward to in 2016 is making memories of course, learning and perfecting my yoga and self care. Making time to do things that are most important to me and my kids. Sharing my life with people that value me and don't take my friendship for granted. I hope to travel more this year than ever. Even if it isn't to far off destinations. Just seeing and experiencing new towns, cities, kayaking, and being outdoors. I also hope to volunteer more and help people in the community. I don't want to lose weight or promise to go to the gym more like most people do. I have done that in the past, tried to make a resolution to go to the gym 5 days a week. I lasted till maybe the end of January. Well I hope you have your eyes set on positive goals and life experiences for yourselves.