Resolutions... bucket list... goals?

Well, I am happy to end 2015 and pleased to see a new year ahead of me. Here's a recap of 2015 quickly... I have many more but I don't want to bore you.

  • 1. Daughter turned 11 on January 29th, 2015 had an eight girl sleepover and they had a blast
  • 2. Went to FL to visit my sister Nicole and her family
  • 3. Divorced was finalized (still shelling out money to my lawyer though)
  • 4. Went to opening day at Miller Park with Taran had a ton of fun and got kicked out of hanks house
  • 5. Went Hiking at Devils lake with Anaka
  • 6. Saw Tame Impala, Ed Sharpe & Magnetic zeros, Amy Schumer, Avett Brothers, Kings of Leon
  • 7. I went to Chicago a few times, one was for my Birthday weekend which was amazing! Finally I went to Door county! I love it
  • 8. My daughter turned 3 years old and had a Build a Bear party!
  • 9. Experienced Colorado for the first time with my amazing boyfriend Nick! Hiked, and zip-lined
  • 10. Had many fun family times with my sisters, and mom
  • 11. Met amazing, beautiful and kind souls this year
_____________________________________________________________________________________
2016...

What I am most looking forward to in 2016 is making memories, of course, learning and perfecting my yoga and self-care. Making time to do things that are most important to me and my kids. Sharing my life with people that value me and don't take my friendship for granted. I hope to travel more this year than ever. Even if it isn't too far off destinations. Just seeing and experiencing new towns, cities, kayaking, and being outdoors. I also hope to volunteer more and help people in the community. I don't want to lose weight or promise to go to the gym more like most people do. I have done that in the past, tried to make a resolution to go to the gym 5 days a week. I lasted until maybe the end of January. Well, I hope you have your eyes set on positive goals and life experiences for yourselves.




Comments

Popular Posts