The FL Keys!

A beautiful weekend filled with love and promise. I just got back from an amazing weekend getaway to watch my best friend walk down the sandy aisle. Katie and Joe are now Mr. and Mrs. Grasch they said "I DO" it was perfect!!


Manasota Keys- 1st off the Lock & Key Pub had some amazing fish! I had the salmon, grouper and mahi-mahi. We stayed on the beachfront and had a really beautiful view of the ocean and palm trees.

The favorite bar we went to was a fun dockside bar called Flounders. Shot of choice Beach Bar 43 they will F you up and taste phenomenal. Nick had the shrimp burger and said it was amazing

I went to see some gators at a place that was cute, southern and family-owned.  Immokalee was the town it was in. Airboats and Alligators! The Parrot outside likes to laugh and dance... seriously it's creepy and cute!



Flounders on the Beach

Lock & Key Pub

Alligators and Airboats

Comments

Popular Posts