Happy 2016

Happy 6th day into the new year! 01/06/16


I had a lovely vacation from work over the holiday break. I was off from 12-24 until 1-04. It was a relaxing week. I spent most of it with family and friends. I feel like an old soul lately. I'm not sure if it's the bitter cold temps or just winter woes. I have been reading nonstop and also cooking lots and lots of food. A lot of big crockpot meals so I can freeze it and eat it later.

  Book recommendations
- Girl on the Train - Must Read!
- The room- Must Read!

Recipe recommendations (if you like beans if you don't try to start. They are so good for you!)
- 4 bean ground turkey chili- Must Make! *recipe at bottom of page*
_________________________________________________________________________________

I want to highlight a few of my favorite things (Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels) that I was blessed to receive for Christmas!

1. Essential oils- (With home diffuser)
2. Himalayan Salt lamp
3. Birch Box & Yogi Box (reviews later)
4. Trip to Austin, TX with my amazing, loving, caring, sweet Nick! (started a Pinterest page! woohoo)
5. Candle from Brooklyn
6. Adult coloring book and gel pens

 I got a lot of amazing gifts but the best one was watching my kids the morning of Christmas!
_________________________________________________________________________________

http://reluctantentertainer.com/2015/09/crock-pot-beans-with-ground-turkey/

Comments

Popular Posts