I had a lovely vacation from work over the holiday break. I was off from 12-24 until 1-04. It was a relaxing week. I spent most of it with family and friends. I feel like an old soul lately. I'm not sure if it's the bitter cold temps or just winter woes. I have been reading non stop and also cooking lots and lots of food. A lot of big crock pot meals so I can freeze it and eat it later.
- Girl on the Train - Must Read!
- The room- Must Read!
Recipe recommendations (if you like beans if you don't try to start. They are so good for you!)
- 4 bean ground turkey chili- Must Make! *recipe at bottom of page*
I want to highlight a few of my favorite things (Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels) that I was blessed to receive for Christmas!
1. Essential oils- (With home diffuser)
2. Himalayan Salt lamp
3. Birch Box & Yogi Box (reviews later)
4. Trip to Austin, TX with my amazing, loving, caring, sweet Nick! (started a pintrest page! woo hoo)
5. Candle from Brooklyn
6. Adult coloring book and gel pens
I got a lot of amazing gifts but the best one was watching my kids the morning of Christmas!