Birchbox no. 2

Lovely little box o' makeup came to my door right by the lovely hallmark holiday; V-Day!

I was surprised at the samples this time because they were just what I was looking for, I need to start taking better care of my skin. I've noticed that the harsh temperatures of WI have really dried out my face. I have had a lot of stress lately, it shows... especially under my eyes! It looks like my eyes are taking a long vacation with all those bags!


The 2 stand out items in this box;
1. REN - Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask (AMAZING)
2. Marcelle- New age 8 in 1 power serum
Both products together left my skin, so soft and really moisturized. I really like the light and easy to use a mask. No mess, no thick paste, and felt like it was actually working into the pores.
The POP! Beauty lipstick was okay. I like Matte finish but this color was just too bubble gum pink looking for me. I tried to wear it a few times but just felt like it was not me.
The Oscar De La Renta Parfum is really pretty and smells good. I would not buy it in a full bottle though. I feel like it might be too much for me. It is borderline: Hi I just walked through the whole perfume isle. I only use one spray and it lasts forever! 
L'Oreal Oil hair mask- Did not try yet... but I will eventually. Busy schedule lately!
Leave for FL in 3 days! 
Adios cold weather --- HELLO SUNSHINE!

 

Article of the month 

Comments

Popular Posts