Disney on Ice is Magical

This past weekend was a special time for Julianna (my 3-year-old) and I. We got to see the very beautiful and magical Disney on Ice show. It was downtown at the Bradley Center, in Milwaukee. It was packed with all these little princesses like children. In their special dresses, waving their magical light-up wands. We had decent seats, and she even sat through the entire show. I was really surprised by the performances and all the extras that went into the stage settings. I loved the Cinderella carriage and the castle. Julianna was really excited when she saw the Rapunzel part. Although I did splurge and buy her a light-up wand for $18 dollars and a snow cone for $12, we had a great mommy and daughter date. :-)


 















Rating it 5- *****

(The only disappointment was that they did not have Elsa, and Anna from Frozen.)

Comments

Popular Posts