Weekend in Chicago!

Happy Sunday!
I just got back home from a beautiful weekend in Chicago. One of my favorite cities! The weather was absolutely perfect, and the sights were phenomenal. I've always wanted to go on the architectural boat tours they have down by Michigan Ave Riverwalk. So I finally decided to go for it. After reviewing many different boating companies I decided to go with Shoreline Boat Cruise. They run every hour, or so. Only 35 Dollars and guess what!? they had a bar too... Vodka Lemonade, please. The tour was about 70 min, and the tour guide was not boring at all... I love learning about all the amazing architects, city history, building history, and the different eras of style and creativity. Check out the pictures below. Also, I recommend a big deep dish slice at the one and only Giordano's. I went down to Navy Pier and saw the fireworks, and had a cocktail at the Jimmy Buffet restaurant.




Comments

Popular Posts