Summer reading list

Well, we are not into the middle of summer and I wanted to share my top 4 books I've read so far this year. I am bummed about it almost being August. Not only will I be one year older on August 20th. I will also be sending my youngest to 4k! A brand new school for my baby Julianna. It is bittersweet, but I am happy she is excited and ready to start a new chapter. So usually I go for memoirs at the book store or on Amazon.com but lately, I have been submerging myself into these love stories. I get lost in the pages and follow these amazing characters through heartache and beauty.



The Secret Wife- Paul Gill




Everything We Keep- Kerry Lonsdale





You'll grow out of it- Jessi Klein




All the Missing Girls- Megan Miranda




I encourage you to start a Goodreads page to track the "Want to Read" versus "Read"

Happy Reading Everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts