Summer Lovin'

Well, here it is almost my 34th birthday... whoa. How did that happen? I feel like life is going by so quickly. The summer is in full swing; motorcycles, fun weekends away and spending time with my sweet daughters. I had an amazing summer trip to Tennessee. Hiking the mountains, laughing with my family and enjoying all the beauty that TN has to offer. I just moved to a new location for work which is only 3 min from my house. It's an adjustment but excited to see what the future holds. Life is nothing short of busy, but beautiful. I can't complain, and for now, I'll let this wonderful feeling ride out into the sunset. Check out our awesome Cabin in TN

A few of my favorite hikes were;

Chimney Tops Trail & Cataract Falls 
If you go with the kids go to the Cataract Falls, do not attempt the Chimney Tops. It was very steep and could be more difficult.

My favorite store by far was Uncle Lem's Outfitters Uncle Lem's  🛒

For sure check out the RIVER RAT RAFTING- SO much fun! My family loved every moment.  river rat ðŸŒŠ












Comments

Popular Posts