Shop & Support local businesses

 


Black Friday is right around the corner but so is the pandemic. Its numbers still rising in our community. The tragic shooting at Mayfair mall last week has us all worried and a little hesitant to even be out in public spaces. But thankfully with the online shopping, curbside pickup, and local delivery options, we are still able to find ways to support each other. I have been searching the Instagram feeds, and Facebook posts for all my local community artists, and business owners. I have a list of amazing places to check out. Maybe you already know of them or possibly Ill a few you haven't heard of yet. Also for those of you who are minimalists, or on a no spending challenge. I totally get that, and you can still visit the business pages, and like, comment, and show support without having to purchase anything at all. ❤


Waxwing- One stop shop for all the people on your Christmas list, also treat yo self! unique jewelry, fun tee shirts, and basically everything is locally made.  Waxwing

Ursa- Hygge lovers rejoice they have fantastic decor, and amazing selections on Home Goods, and so much more. Check out their plant selection too! (We all need more plants) Ursa

Sparrow Boutique- cute, cute, cute apparel and tons of great gift ideas. I love the whole store! Sparrow Sparrow Boutique

Poppy & Thyme- Bath bombs.... yes! I purchased the shower fizz bars and they make self-care 1000x better. Poppy & Thyme

Locally Inspired- All things WI and some amazing handcrafted goods. Check them out! Locally Inspired

Permanent Baggage- Beautiful handcrafted items, I bought myself an amazing pair of their gold metal earings and I get soooo many compliments on them. Prices are affordable too! Permanent Baggage

Big  White Yeti Candle - I have a few of these and omg, amazing smells, burns slowly and they have a variety of unique scents. Big White Yeti Candle

Juiced! - These cold press juices are incredible, I love the Bionic Glow. They sell so many great flavors, check them out online or stop in the storefront on 5th St. Juiced!

Ryloo- For any fashion lover, this is a must stop. They have nice quality items, and the price is affordable! Z supply PJ's are a must for all the snowy days ahead. #netflixmarathons Ryloo


click below! 🠋

More shops to check out!



Comment below and tell me your favorites! 🛍




Comments

Popular Posts